When it comes to solar solutions for your business, what's there to think about?
Quite a lot, actually. You need to consider things like:
- What are the benefits of going solar?
- Is my site suitable for solar?
- How much will it cost?
- How quickly will the project see a return on my investment?
- What incentives and financing options are available to fund the project?
- Can a solar electric power system generate enough electricity to run my business?
- Would my property benefit more from solar PV electric or solar thermal?
- Can I get objective answers to these questions from any solar contractor?
Whether you're a solar solutions novice or a well informed solar advocate, CCGI can answer your questions. At CCGI, we believe that education is power, so we take you through the process from beginning to end. Contact us. We'll help you determine whether going green is a good idea for your business. And we'll tell you what we think without the hard sell.
CCGI is proud to announce our flagship solar energy project in Pennsylvania:
-Joshua House, a Haverstick-Borthwick office building, went live on April 11, 2012.
-Check out photos of the solar array being installed on this historic building.
-See the solar array power Joshua House in real time.